Nikon camera firmware

Discuss all digital camera related firmware here.
Ripper

Nikon camera firmware

Post by Ripper »

All latest camera firmware updates from Nikon support site available here.

https://support.nikonusa.com/app/answer ... -DSLR-3800

Shera
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nikon camera firmware

Post by Shera »

thanks for share btw i've question for you can you connect the camera directly to the PC with the memory cards inside OR do you HAVE to use a card reader to connect the memory card first then put it back inside the camera?
Asadullah

Post by Asadullah »

Shera wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:04 am thanks for share btw i've question for you can you connect the camera directly to the PC with the memory cards inside OR do you HAVE to use a card reader to connect the memory card first then put it back inside the camera?
You can connect your camera directly to the PC with the help of a cable wire. Which mostly provided with every camera now a days or you'll have to buy a new one yourselves. Otherwise, Card reader are present in the market.
Shera

Post by Shera »

Asadullah wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:18 am
Shera wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:04 am thanks for share btw i've question for you can you connect the camera directly to the PC with the memory cards inside OR do you HAVE to use a card reader to connect the memory card first then put it back inside the camera?
You can connect your camera directly to the PC with the help of a cable wire. Which mostly provided with every camera now a days or you'll have to buy a new one yourselves. Otherwise, Card reader are present in the market.
Thanks for your support